I packaged some more exotic horde apps and libraries for use with the composer installer and the FRAMEWORK_6_0 codebase. This was mostly formal conversion work, no actual testing was done. Some of these items might not even be very useful to most administrators. Nevertheless, I want to close the gap between what is available in the horde git-tools install and what can be installed through the horde installer plugin for composer.
These apps are now available:
- refactor (refactoring utility)
- trean (bookmarks)
- ulaform (Forms app)
- sesha (H4ish inventory app)
- skeleton (template application)
- sam (Spam Assassin Integration app)
- operator (phone call details reader)
- pastie (simple H4ish pastebin app)
The libraries were previously not available for H6 and now have seen their alpha release:
I wish you all a joyful fourth of july.
There are still some items missing, including the Klutz cartoon reader app and some Kolab related libraries.